Last week Josh took Zoie to the ice cream parlor to get a banana split! It was bigger than Zoie's head. We love this place. The entire thing is only $8! Usually we share it with about 4 other people!
dude! That looks amazing! I wish we could go to usc for something! I tell johnny all the time that I want him to go there so that I can enjoy the amazing lifestyle you guys live:) It looks dreamy!!!
Hey Adcox family, I know this is random but I do not have Josh's number. Could you send it to me via email at duke_ball@hotmail.com? I went to give him a call today and could not find his number anywhere. Thanks.
4 comments:
dude! That looks amazing! I wish we could go to usc for something! I tell johnny all the time that I want him to go there so that I can enjoy the amazing lifestyle you guys live:) It looks dreamy!!!
I need one of those!!!
Yummo! I think i could eat that whole thing:)
Hey Adcox family, I know this is random but I do not have Josh's number. Could you send it to me via email at duke_ball@hotmail.com? I went to give him a call today and could not find his number anywhere. Thanks.
Post a Comment