
....Zoie loves Nacho Libre! Zoie's cousins introduced her to this magical movie and she hasn't wanted to watch anything since. Thank you cousin Chloe! What happen to The Little Mermaid? Two weeks ago that was her favorite movie. Yesterday she woke up from her nap and the first thing she said to me was "oh Nacho". Im hoping this little obsession doesn't last much longer...but until then I guess I will enjoy Jack Black in his stretchy pants.
7 comments:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SISTERS CHILDREN!! WE CAN ULTIMATELY BLAME CLAY!
seriously?! that is hilarious!
I am so sorry!! It;s all Clay's fault. I wish Chloe would want to watch Mickey Mouse or something, but Nacho is all she wants!!
Are you kidding me?!?! Ha ha:)
That is so funny!
I seriously would love to run it with you guys! but...the dr is starting me on clomid so that we can start(hopefully) having kiddos! Good luck though...I'll plan on running it next yr! :)
hahaha oh my, she is definitely your child! Has she seen Napolean yet, cause I'm sure that would be one of her favorites. Something about the kids in our family. Chloe just told me on the phone that Nacho is her favorite too. Guess what, i'm coming to visit you in July and am so excited about it!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment