Yesterday I ran the Fontana half marathon with three other friends! After 2 full marathons, this was my first half marathon. I guess I did things a little backwards. Half marathons are definitely a lot less stressful on myself and my body! We all had a lot of fun and we now understand why this is labeled as one of the worlds fastest half marathons. I finished in 1 hour and 36 minutes! My average mile pace was 7:17! It was a great running day so i decided to push myself to see how fast I could go! I was pretty tired and sore after, but I am pretty excited about my time! I look nasty in these pictures....but I wanted to document the day.
Me and Jordan....we ran together the entire time so we helped push eachother to go faster!

Jordan, Me, Jessica, and Anjuli

My #1 fans!

Action shot....
8 comments:
you are amazing! I love the action shot!
I'm so glad you take after your mom!!!!!
Good job Jamie! How fun that you have friends to run with. We are excited to see you guys next month!
You went so fast! I'm seriously impressed.
haha love moms comment. But you are amazing Jamie!!! Did you win? Those Ethiopians got nothin on you!
Your an animal! Congrats on your time!
I am still soooo impressed with your time! I know it is a fast race however 7 minute miles is amazing!
Found your blog and love the pics. You are a speed demon!!!
Post a Comment