Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoie!

I can't believe that my sweet little Zoie is 2 years old today! It seems like it was just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. These past 2 years have gone so fast! We love our little Zo Zo so much! She is getting to be so much fun! She is my little buddy. She talks so much now, and I can usually figure out what she is telling me. She loves chocolate milk, fruits of all kind, anything mickey mouse, playing at the beach, being a mommy to her baby dolls, and giving hugs and kisses. She is still an awesome sleeper....she sleeps 10-12 hours a night and a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. I know that nap will disappear when she gets a little older, but I am going to hold onto it as long as I can! I love being Zoie's mommy and I am so lucky that I get to spend every day with her! Today to celebrate we took her to the beach! My parents came into town to celebrate with us and we loved having them here. Zoie was so excited to see grandma and papa! My sister Amber and her family are down in Newport for the week so we met them down there and played on the beach! Zoie loved seeing her cousins! This evening we came home and had dinner and sang happy birthday to her. She loved blowing out the candles! After she blew them out she immediatly started to lick the frosting off of the giant cupcake! It was adorable! She is such a cutie and we love her so much! Happy Birthday Zoie!

Opening all of her gifts! Thanks everyone...she got spoiled!


The cute little "birthday girl" tutu from cousin Sydnee!

Playing at the beach!








8 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

I can't believe she is two either!!!! I still picture my little Zoie crawling over to me when I first walked in the door! I'm so so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Oh my gosh, she is so big!! How did that happen?

Tim and Jennifer said...

Seriously? Two? She is so cute. Happy belated Zoie!

The Clarks said...

awww happy birthday zoie!! I love those last pics from her party! so cute! hope you are enjoying your summer!!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday cute girl! Wish we could have come to the beach with you guys, looks like so much fun!

Jen said...

So Fun!
Happy Birthday Zoie:)

ugh, this means Katelyn is only a couple wks away- I'm totally not ready for my baby to grow up:(

ashley wright said...

She is a little princess and absolutely duh-ar-ling (yes, spelled like that and 3 syllables!) Happy Birthday Zoie!

Austin said...

Happy Birthday Zoie! I can't believe she is 2, I remember visiting her in the hospital like it was yesterday! Time goes by too fast.