Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Let the voting begin....
Every summer I look forward to the show So You Think You Can Dance. I love love love this show! I get chills when I watch them dance and when they announce the winner....I get a little teary eyed for them. Does that make me obsessed? Anyway, you could imagine my excitement this year when I found out that Josh's cousin made it to the top 20! I got lucky and yesterday I was able to go to the taping for the show that will air tonight. Me and 3 other friends got put in the front row of the pit! All of the dancers are amazing! We had so much fun, and it was totally worth standing for nearly 4 hours! Last night we met up with his cousin for dessert and got to meet a few of the other dancers as well! It was awesome! They all seem so nice and I am so excited for this season! Here is Josh's cute cousin.....VOTE FOR RANDI!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Tyler and I are totally obsessed with the show too! It always makes me want to go take dance classes.
P.S. I'll look for you when I'm watching the show :)
YES jami, getting teary eyed would classify you as OBSESSED. but its ok, bc i cry too :) RANDI is josh's cousin? we LOVE her.. .that is so exciting... how fun you got to go watch up close and personal! i saw your parents at pei wei last night. i love them! i MISS you! congrats on your half marathon jami- youre AMAZING!
That is SO AMAZING!!! I'm so JEALOUS! We'll look for you tonight on TV.
We were looking for you on TV tonight and Sydnee swears she saw you. Tanner says she is lying! haha! Looks like fun!
That is so amazing! How fun. She is so cute! How cool is that that she is his cousin, is she mormon? When we first saw her on the top 20 and her video with her family, I said she looks mormon. We'll defintely vote for her!
Post a Comment