Every Thurday Zoie and Josh go on a daddy daughter date. Each week they try to do something different. The past couple of dates have consisted of going to the toy store, playing at the park, getting ice cream, and eating yummy cupcakes. I was looking through the pictures on Josh's phone and came across a few. I thought the pictures were so cute! Im so glad they do these fun things together! Zoie loves her daddy daughter dates!![]() |
| At our ward daddy daughter campout |
![]() |
| Eating ice cream at the old fashioned soda shop! |
![]() |
| Playing at the toy store |
![]() | |||||||||
| Eating her yummy cupcake. |




2 comments:
Cute Idea! Zoie is so cute! You guys need to come and visit. No, we need to come and visit you!
What a great daddy!! I love the toy store, soooo cute
Post a Comment