Zoie.....
Sassy, independent, stubborn, prefers to only wear skirts or dresses, loves dress up clothes, will only let me do her hair if I put "one pony tail on top", loves her little brother, loves chocolate milk, favorite color is pink, loves the Disney princesses, loves to play with her friends, puts on music and dance shows for me all day long, hates eating dinner, loves going to school and is growing up way too fast! Zoie is so much fun right now! Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and keep her 3 forever.Zack.....
6 months old, has the loudest scream, loves his mama, cries when I leave him in a room alone with his big sister, likes to wake up at 11pm every night and wont go back to bed until he gets a cuddle from his mama(this needs to change asap), is spoiled rotten, can roll over but prefers not to, loves food, smiles at everyone, loves his blankies, loves his binky, takes great naps, and is loved so much by his entire family! Zack is one very sweet little boy. We cant get enough of this little man!
2 comments:
Titan has been waking up at 11 also! Doesn't it bug??? : ) I actually kinda like giving him a squeeze before bed. Your kids are very cute.
What a great Journalling post.
Post a Comment