We are experiencing extremely nice weather right now here in SoCal! Since Josh had the day off yesterday we decided to hit up the beach. We went down to Huntington Beach. The waves were good there, and Josh had every intention to surf the entire day away, so naturally we HAD to go there. We got there around 11 and got everything set up. Zoie played with her friends, Josh surfed, and Zack and I hung out with the other mommies under the umbrellas. We did this for around 5 hours! It was a great day. We finished the day off with a little Cafe Rio for dinner and some frozen yogurt for dessert. Im pretty sure life couldn't get much better.
Die hard surfers.....Pehrson, Bridger and Josh
Die hard surfers.....Pehrson, Bridger and Josh
They don't mess around. When it is time to surf they don't walk, they RUN!
This little man was a total dream. I love his 2 little teeth!
She LOVES the beach. And I LOVE this picture.
Zoie and Abby..... the cutest little 12 year old around. I hope Zoie is just like her one day!
Future surf dude.
Zack, Josh and Brik
2 comments:
I'm coming to LA this weekend! YAHOO!! So glad to hear the weather is good! It's been Sunny and 75 here! Nice winter! LOL
Love you guys!
thank you Pehrson for your hair and face in that first picture. haha
they look like the Raynor surf team! Such a great day.
Post a Comment