On Saturday we made our way down to Newport for a yacht cruise around the harbor. A dentist down there, who owns the yatch, offered to take some of the students and their families. We had a great time! Zoie loved being on the boat, but she hated wearing that darn life jacket! It was huge, so I don't blame her. We were done around noon and since the day was so beautiful we had plans to hit the beach! We got to the beach and realized that we, and by we I mean Josh, forgot to load the car up with all of our beach gear. But don't worry, he remembered to pack up his surfboard and wetsuit. So instead of basking in the sun and playing on the beach all afternoon we got lunch at our favorite restaurant in Huntington, The Sugar Shack. After lunch, Josh got a quick surf session in while the kids and I walked along the pier. It turned out to be a really fun afternoon with just our little family!
While we were walking along the boardwalk she started to "strike a pose"....im pretty sure this was the pose she gave us just before she said that she had to go potty.
Here is Zoie doing "tricks" on her scooter. She would ride a little and then jump off and do a little dance. She had everyone around her laughing.
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. I love love love breakfast at the Sugar Shack!!
So fun Jaime!
You have such a cute family. I read your post about Zoie being naughty and it made me laugh- - Im just so glad Im not the only one that feels that way sometimeS! I think Zoie and Paisley would get in too much trouble together :)
Hope all is well
xoxo
Post a Comment