This is a story about a bum tongue........ About a week ago I was giving Zoie and Zack a bath. They always take baths together. Zoie has never said anything about Zacks bum looking different than hers, until now. Zack was standing up holding onto the side of the tub and Zoie was sitting in the water. Zacks legs were slightly apart so from Zoie's angle she could see his little man parts.
Zoie: "oh my gosh mom, Zack's bum bum has a tongue!"
Me: "what did you just say?"
Zoie: "Zack has a bum tongue, isn't that crazy mom?"
Me: "Yes Zoie, that is so crazy!"
Zoie: "I don't have a bum tongue, why does Zack have a bum tongue"
Me: "He's a boy, boys have bum tongues"
Zoie: "Oh, so daddy has a bum tongue:
Me: "Yep"
She continues to call it a bum tongue. I love it. It makes me laugh every time I think about it. I never want to forget this story, so I just HAD to write it down.
7 comments:
omg jamie I am laughing so hard right now!! hilarious.
hahahahahahahahaha you are joking. I just fell off my couch. That's why we love Zoie!
Hahahahaha Scott and I are cracking up!
That is hilarious!!!!!
Oh boy are you going to embarrass her when she gets older :)
That is HILARIOUS! Laughing so hard right now.
favorite story ever!
That's hilarious! That's the best word I've heard for it yet!!
love it! Thatcher told us at dinner the other night that he loves being a boy cause boys have "peeps" (somehow that has become the name for it in our house).
Post a Comment