Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of School!

Monday was Zoie's first day of Pre-K.  Its crazy to think that next year she will be starting Kindergarten!  She has been asking to go to school since the day she got out for summer vacation!  She loves it!  This year she is going 3 days a week and her teachers are Mrs. Royer and Mrs. Dixon.  When I first met her teachers I was a bit nervous, they seem like grumpy old grandmas.  After the first day I asked Zoie how her teachers were and she said "great!"  After the second day she said the same thing.  So I guess I should stop worrying, she seems to love them!  She doesn't have any friends in her class this year but she is making friends quickly and loving it.  Zack misses her so much while she is at school.  Instead of following her around he now follows me around!  

Yesterday when I went to pick Zoie up I was signing her out and Zack walked into her classroom.  As soon as Zoie saw him she ran up to him and gave him a big hug and said "I missed you buddy!"  It was one of those moments that make a mom smile:)  We are excited to see what this new school year will bring!


No comments: