Monday, September 12, 2011

Soccer!

Zoie has officially started soccer.  Which makes me a Soccer Mom!  I am actually pretty excited about this new title, even though our Saturday mornings for the next 2 months are dedicated to soccer!  I couldn't get over how cute she looked in her purple uniform, shin guards and new pink cleats.  Her first practice/game was on Saturday and she LOVED it.  They started off with a little practice and then played a game.  She did so good and we were such proud parents!   When we were done and walking home she was a little sad and I asked her what was wrong and she said "I didn't get a trophy."  How does she even know what a trophy is?!  I explained to her that at the end of the soccer season she got one, she seemed happy to hear that.  Now lets just hope they really do give trophies! 


I love these 2 cute kids in their jerseys!







 Zack found a puddle and immediately decided to put his head in the water.  It entertained him for about 5 minutes....that was the only 5 minutes I wasn't chasing after him!




Go #6!



Zoie and her cute friend Finnley!

1 comment:

Jen said...

i love little kid sports. ugh they look so adorable out there :)