Life has been pretty crazy lately, and im not sure why. Blogging has taken a back seat lately. I thought I was ok with that, until I started looking back at some of my blog books and I realized that if I don't get my act together my book for 2011 will be pretty boring. I have been pretty bad at taking pictures with my nice camera, but my phone is full of pictures. So here is a little of what we have been up to...
Playing at the park with friends!
Zack, Nixon and Beck
We spent at afternoon at Disneyland. It was so fun seeing all of the characters dressed up for Halloween!
I finished my first quilt. It is so far from perfect but I learned a lot and i'm excited to start my next one!
Zack loves suckers. He also loves to pull his sisters hair. This is what happens when he does both...
Zack is the best at giving kisses!
Sometimes we get tired when we eat lunch.
One night we made some popsicles with a smoothie and Zack loved them!
For General Conference I made homemade cinnamon rolls and put together a little coloring kit for the kids to stay occupied. The rolls were amazing and Josh didn't stop talking about them for a week!
After a rainy day Zoie begged me to go outside and jump in puddles. Im pretty sure she just wanted to test out her new rain boots:)
We met my sister and her family at Disneyland and had such a fun time! Zoie loves spending time with her cousins!
Zack kept knocking on this door. It was so cute!
He was so mad when I took this hat away!
Sometimes I clean in high heels too.....Im sure that is where he learned this.
We went to a party over the weekend and Zoie wanted to dress up as Belle. We did her hair in a bun and put a little makeup on, she loved it!
2 comments:
You updated! Looks like maybe I should do the same...
Jamie your kids are SO cute and growing up fast! I hope things are going good for you guys!
Post a Comment