Zoie requested a butterfly birthday party.....so that is what she got! I know I have said it before, but Zoie LOVES parties. It is even better when it is her party and when opening gifts is involved! Since all of her favorite girlfriends are in South Pasadena we decided to head back there to have her party. We had butterfly wings for all of the girls, decorated butterfly sugar cookies, played butterfly bingo and had a butterfly pinata. The highlight of the party was definitely hanging out with all of our friends that we miss dearly. We stayed at the park for 4 hours and I had to bribe my kids to leave! We sure do miss all of our friends back in Pasadena, we are so glad they came and celebrated with Zoie!
1 comment:
How funny, Ava has been telling me for over a month now that she wants to have a butterfly party with a butterfly pinata! Sounds like her and Zoie would get along great right now!
Post a Comment