On August 6th i turned 28. I can't believe I am that old. It was a great day, and thanks to my family I got spoiled! Since my birthday was on a Monday and Josh was working we started celebrating on Saturday. We went over to Point Dume beach and spent the afternoon there. We went on a little hike over to the tide pools, played in the sand and lounged on the beach. We ended the night by going out to dinner at Wood Ranch and watching the olympics.
On Monday, my actual birthday, I woke up and went on a run. When I got home the house was clean, my favorite breakfast was on the table and the house was decorated with balloons. It was pretty awesome! The day was spent hanging out, picking up some cupcakes from the cupcake store, and having a party thrown by Zoie! Josh picked up dinner from Cafe Rio and brought me home a new wet suit! I didn't ask for anything this year, so he just got me something that he would like me to have:) Im actually excited to start using it and try out surfing. Now I can spend an hour out in the water alone while he watches the 3 kids!
1 comment:
So glad to hear you had a good birthday. Josh seems like he is really good at make special days, special!
Post a Comment