Our summer has been pretty busy. But we have had our fair share of lazy summer days. We haven't made very many friends in our new neighborhood so it leaves us doing a lot as a family. Zoie and Zack have become pretty good little friends. They play really well together, when they aren't fighting:)
Josh has jumped right into work and is really busy. He is working in 2 offices right now. One in Oxnard and one in Malibu. The Oxnard job is only temporary, until he builds up enough patients in Malibu and then he will be there full time. He is learning a lot and really happy to finally be doing dentistry without a teacher looking over his shoulder!
As for myself, I am doing pretty good! It has been an adjustment moving away from South Pasadena. We were surrounded by young families with a lot of kids. Our new neighbors are mostly old with dogs, not kids. Having three kids is a hand full. They keep me very busy! Just to get out the door is a workout! We were running errands the other day and I probably had 5 different people tell me that I had my hands full. Zoie finally said "mom, why does EVERYONE tell us that?" We stay home a lot more now, its just easier since I have 2 kids napping and another nursing every 3-4 hours. We do a lot of crafts around here! Zoie is getting so excited to start Kindergarten. I think the schedule will be good for all of us! Here are a few pictures taken recently....... now I can officially say that I am all caught up with this blog! If only I could say that about all of the projects I have going on right now.......
4 comments:
You better not stop blogging! I get so excited to see your guys' pics. Although, I have that impulse like every other day on our blog too. I can't believe everyone says that to you about 3 kids. So funny that Zoie picked up on it. 4 weeks to go for me and I so don't want to be pregnant and yet the thought of 3 is, well, enough to make me wonder if I don't mind being 8.5 months pregnant!
Happy belated birthday Jamie! Glad you guys are adjusting to your new life!
Oh my I looove that picture of Zack! What a doll!
This is another adorable picture I have on display life size in a large digital picture display in my living room and in my bedroom. I love this picture because the clarity and detail is so good when I walk up to admire her good looks she literally appears to be directly in front of me and looks as though I can touch her which is very exciting. I love showing her off to my friends and bragging about her good looks, and privately when I walk into my bedroom I love walking up to her and spending time kissing her. The display is warm and silky smooth and the picture so clear and sharp it seems like I am really kissing her and that is exciting and a lot of fun, and also very relaxing because I can take my time with her and do as I please since I am in the privacy of my room.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjHhjdxqutcOKB1-vTI5cmY6XJCgbh8Eo3y6jIz09kzCP2rOgSuoE1ziyMWsyTF5t6eNpy-Vsv8MDfFXgvlBOEITblwPSQpN06U5InppWHYXu-FfC9f3fKsQufOQQfXJUY5tjc/s0/IMG_8274.JPG
Post a Comment