Luke is such a sweet little baby. I really wish I could stop time and enjoy my baby a little longer. Why do they have to grow up so fast?! He still isn't mobile and I am loving it! He is starting to play with his feet a lot and I think he will be rolling soon, but I am going to enjoy him just chillin on the ground for as long as I can!
He is a really easy baby and tends to just go along with the flow of our crazy life. He is such a happy baby and smiles all of the time!
He loves attention and people talking to him.
He has the stinkiest toots! Josh and I can't believe that such an awful smell can come out of such a little guy!
He is a great sleeper during the day and an awful sleeper at night. This tends to be the trend with my babies. I have never had a baby that sleeps through the night very early, and Luke is the same way. Sometimes he wakes up once, sometimes he wakes up every 3 hours from the time I put him to bed. Its awesome:) And it doesn't help that he shares a room with Josh and I so it makes it pretty much impossible to try the cry it out method.
He loves his blanket and loves putting his entire fist in his mouth.
He has the craziest hair. It is really thick and coarse texture with a hint of red in the mohawk section. Everywhere else is blonde and pretty fine textured. Im curious to see how it grows in as he gets older.
He has the biggest bright blue eyes. I love them. When he smiles the first thing that lights up are his eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment