Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zoie at 5 years 3 months

Zoie is my little sidekick.  She loves going on errands with me, shopping, and getting her nails painted. She loves going to school and is making new friends every day.  I still can't get over the fact that she is in Kindergarten.  I love dropping her off every day and watching her walk through the gates into school.

She is very picky about what she wears and how her hair is done.  It drives me nuts but I am pretty sure I was the same way, so I guess it is just payback for what I put my mom through.  I grew out of it so I guess there is hope:)

Luke loves Zoie.  If he starts to cry she sings songs to him and he immediately stops.  She thinks he is the cutest thing, and she lets him know every day!

Here are a few of her favorites according to her:

Color: yellow
Food: strawberries
Activity: playing with her dolls
Friends: Lila, Bree and Finnley
Candy: Licorice
Loves the monkey bars and going swimming.
When she grows up she wants to be a doctor that takes care of sick people.

She is such a sweet girl with a big heart and we LOVE her!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ah, this made me smile. I'm so glad Finnley is still on her list of best friends! I know she's still on Finnley's.