My two friends, Jill and Taryn, both tagged me so I guess I better do it. I have a hard time trying to think of 6 things about myself that are interesting. Anyway, here it goes....
1. I enjoy working out, especially running. I love going on a long run in the morning and coming home and taking a long bath while Zoie naps. I have ran one marathon and i am deciding if I wan to take on the SLC Marathon in April. Anyone want to do it with me???
2. I eat gronola and yogurt for breakfast everyday. Josh asked me the other day if I ever get sick of it, and I don't. I love it!
3. I lock the car about 4 times before I believe that it really is locked. It bugs Josh. I think I am a little bit OCD...
4. Since I had Zoie my hair has fallen out a ton! I don't have very thick hair to start with and the awesome bald spots near my temples don't make it any thicker!
5. I love to travel. A few years ago I went to England, France, and Italy with a few friends and I can't wait to go back with Josh someday!
6. I hate hate hate blood. It makes me so sick. When my sister was a cheerleader she got hit in the face and it started to bleed and I passed out when I saw it.
Now I tag.... Shannon, Angie, Amber, Jess, Kelli ,Christi
7 comments:
you blame the blood but you know it was those darn shoes!!!
Yeah, I remember when you passed out. I started bawling because I thought two of my sisters were dieing. By the way, I must have gotten the locking the car 10 times thing from you
My sisters hair TOTALLY fell out too! If my hair wasn't already WAY THICK I may have bald spots on my crown (who knows- I might. Who really looks at the top of their head?). She lost ALL of her hair around her face- especially near the temples. She is a cosmotologist too which makes it kind of ironic. Did you get my email? I don't know if I sent it to the right one.
thankyou for that! I love to do things like this. Hehe. I know you have probably already heard this, but are you still taking your prenatal vitamins? I lost a lot of hair after Sydnee and she was the only one that I stopped taking them right after I had her. There is always rogain for women! J/K
I loved this post! A marathon?? good for you! I asked Tim if I would be able to run a marathon in April and he asked, "Could you even run a 5K?" I guess it'll take awhile for me to get in shape after the baby...
i am the exact same way about the car and i ate granola and yogurt for breakfast nearly every single day when i was pregnant too! :) i wish i was the same as you with running but thats not the case unfortunately.
I want to run a marathon but April seems to close for me! My sisters hair was the same way after she had a baby but it grew back!
Post a Comment