Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!!

Our Thanksgiving was great! We flew to AZ on Tuesday night and spent the rest of the week at my parents house! They recently moved and there new house is beautiful! It was great having the entire basement to ourselves! The week went by way too fast but it was so nice and fun to spent the holiday with family. On Wednesday night my family got together at my sisters house and we ate mexican food and roasted marshmallows and made smores in their fire pit. Thursday morning my sister Angie and I got up and ran the turkey trot! I didn't feel as guilty eating so much food after running 6 miles that morning:) That afternoon we ate at my aunts house then we went over to my Grandma's house for pie and then back to my parents house to watch the ASU vs USC game. We were exhausted after the day, but we had so much fun! On Friday we had family pictures. We were all a bit worried about how they would turn out, but all of the kids were suprisingly great. I think it was all of the bribbing that the parents did! The rest of the weekend was spent shopping, laying by the pool, and visiting friends. I got to go and see one of my best friend Ashley's new baby girl. Paisley Wright is adorable! I couldn't believe how tiny she was. I can't believe that Zoie was ever that small! We got back late last night and were not excited about the freezing weather! Im pretty sure that winter is finally here:( But on a good note, this is my last Utah winter!!!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Will you e-mail me that picture of my kids with Zoie? Sorry we didn't say goodbye! See you in a few weeks!

The McKnights said...

It's been a while since I've been on your blog! Zoie has really grown up, she is a doll! How fun to be home for Thanksgivin with all your family! Your family just keeps growing! That pic of you, your hubby and Zoie is precious! That little outfil she has on is just adorable! You looks great, Jamie!

Tim and Jennifer said...

You look gorgeous in your family pic! Zoie is so cute. DOn't you love being home with family??

mattnbeth said...

i love your little family pic. so cute. you look great jamie.