Josh found out today that he was accepted into the USC DENTAL PROGRAM!!!! We are so excited. I actually started crying when I found out! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard, and he totally deserves this! Go Trojans!!
We're a ways off from that, but I'm excited to get to that point. First we need to decide WHICH school we're going to start applying to- optometry, med...who knows?!
Yea! Conradulations Josh! That is so awesome. There are so many people from Mesa out there youguys will have so much fun. Poor Zoie, I hope she feels better soon.
8 comments:
CONGRATS JOSH!!!
We're a ways off from that, but I'm excited to get to that point. First we need to decide WHICH school we're going to start applying to- optometry, med...who knows?!
Wow--Congrats! That is awesome!
Way to go Josh!!
Yea! Conradulations Josh! That is so awesome. There are so many people from Mesa out there youguys will have so much fun. Poor Zoie, I hope she feels better soon.
Congrats! That is so exciting!! So is this where you are going for sure? I need my hair highlighted soon...
Congrats! I have a few friends & a cousin there & they love it! LA's a great town. Let us know if you need local resources for finding cheap housing!
yay! congrats congrats congrats!
congrats to you both! thats so exciting.
Post a Comment