Little Zoie is sick. It is so sad. All she has wanted to do all day is cuddle with me. I can't say that I don't love her wanting to cuddle, cuz I do, I just feel so bad for her. She has a runny nose, a fever, and a little cough. She has pretty much slept all day. Everytime Josh or I hold her she immediatly curls up and falls asleep. Even though I know she doesn't feel good, she still finds the energy to look up at me and give me a big smile. It is so sweet! Hopefully she is back to her usual self soon!
4 comments:
that is so sad. i would love to have her cuddle with me all day though. hopefully she gets better soon!
I hate when they are sick. Tell Josh Congrats!!!
Poor thing! She is so sweet. Thanks for posting that on my blog!
Poor Zoe! That is no fun, hopeully she get's well soon.
Post a Comment