On December 30, Josh and I celebrated our second anniversary! To celebrate we went out to lunch at my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory! Josh and I decided that since we had just spent so much money for Christmas that we wouldn't buy eachother anything for our anniversary. Josh suprised me anyway and had 100 mini roses sent to me and he gave me a cute necklace that I had seen a while back and loved! He is such a great husband and I am so lucky to have him!
hi Jamie, I found your guys blog when I was blog surfing! Devin and I went to school with Josh in Snowflake. Looks like you guys are doing really well, your little girl is so cute. We have a little boy who was also borned in June. They are so fun at this age crawling and getting into everything! I am sure she keeps you busy.
Hey, Josh is in one of Paul's classes up at the BYU Salt Lake Center. Physics 106. I went with him last night b/c we had tix to the Jazz Suns game and saw him!
8 comments:
Love the necklace, Love the family pics and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Zoie's Christmas Dress! How do you like your photo shop? Is it worth the money?
The pictures of the flowers turned out SO pretty!
So Sweet! Happy Anniversary!! Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were in the singles ward taking out temple prep class.
Such a cute necklace! Where did you get it?
cute necklace. what a nice hubbie. you look so cute!
Your necklace is so cute! It is hard to believe you two have been married for 2 years! Time flies!
hi Jamie, I found your guys blog when I was blog surfing! Devin and I went to school with Josh in Snowflake. Looks like you guys are doing really well, your little girl is so cute. We have a little boy who was also borned in June. They are so fun at this age crawling and getting into everything! I am sure she keeps you busy.
Hey, Josh is in one of Paul's classes up at the BYU Salt Lake Center. Physics 106. I went with him last night b/c we had tix to the Jazz Suns game and saw him!
Post a Comment