Today Josh, Ashton, and I went Snowboarding up at The Canyons Resort. It was sooo cold but so much fun! We put Zoie in the day care for a few hours and she did great! I was so nervous bringing her there, but it ended up being no big deal. I haven't been boarding in a few years and Ashton hasnt been in about 5 years so we were a bit rusty, but we caught on fast and before the end of the day we had mastered the bunny hill! It was such a fun day and we can't wait to go again!
New York City! That sounds like so much fun. You guys are going to have a blast this summer. Anyway... Zoie is so cute in her cute little snow suit! Oh I also love those pink sweats you have her in. She just looks cute in anything!
Jamie! Zoie is so grown up, she is darling! I found your blog off of Kelli Hoovers. We would love to keep in touch! Visit us if you get a chance-thelittlestmoons.blogspot.com
5 comments:
New York City! That sounds like so much fun. You guys are going to have a blast this summer. Anyway... Zoie is so cute in her cute little snow suit! Oh I also love those pink sweats you have her in. She just looks cute in anything!
We were just talking about doing this up at the cabin. Looks like fun! We are trying to plan a trip to NY this summer.
How fun! That is so smart for them to have a day care there.
Jamie! Zoie is so grown up, she is darling! I found your blog off of Kelli Hoovers. We would love to keep in touch! Visit us if you get a chance-thelittlestmoons.blogspot.com
i was wondering if you just held zoie. thats nice they have a daycare. what a fun day.
Post a Comment