Today my niece Sydnee is eight years old!! I can't believe she is that old! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I was 15 and in cheer practice and my mom came running in to tell me that she was born. She was a tiny baby and so sweet! She is the oldest grandchild so she has always been pretty spoiled! Before I got married I used to take Sydnee shopping at the mall for Christmas presents. I always looked forward to this time cuz it was so fun to spend one on one time with her. I usually let her pick where she wanted to go to dinner and one year she wanted to go to Famous Dave's "cuz they had the best corn on the cob"! I didn't know where the restaurant was, but she told me where to go and we found it! A few years ago our family went to Hawaii and me and Sydnee were sharing a bed. She had the worst breath one night and I told her that her breath smelled like garbage, she replied by saying "thats weird, I didn't eat out of the garbage can" We still laugh about that one! Sydnee is such a sweetie and I love her so much. Whenever I go home she is always wanting to help with Zoie so Josh and I decided that we want to take her home with us! I wish I lived closer so I could give her a big birthday hug! Hope you have a fun day LULU! Happy Birthday!
Friday, January 25, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEE!
Today my niece Sydnee is eight years old!! I can't believe she is that old! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I was 15 and in cheer practice and my mom came running in to tell me that she was born. She was a tiny baby and so sweet! She is the oldest grandchild so she has always been pretty spoiled! Before I got married I used to take Sydnee shopping at the mall for Christmas presents. I always looked forward to this time cuz it was so fun to spend one on one time with her. I usually let her pick where she wanted to go to dinner and one year she wanted to go to Famous Dave's "cuz they had the best corn on the cob"! I didn't know where the restaurant was, but she told me where to go and we found it! A few years ago our family went to Hawaii and me and Sydnee were sharing a bed. She had the worst breath one night and I told her that her breath smelled like garbage, she replied by saying "thats weird, I didn't eat out of the garbage can" We still laugh about that one! Sydnee is such a sweetie and I love her so much. Whenever I go home she is always wanting to help with Zoie so Josh and I decided that we want to take her home with us! I wish I lived closer so I could give her a big birthday hug! Hope you have a fun day LULU! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Everytime I hear the word weird, I think about her comment. It is so cute!!
Thanks Jam. your the best! She is so excited that you and Ashton are coming home for her baptism. when did Ashton get a blog?
Hi Jamie I hope you guys are staying warm. We are so excited you guys are coming down for the Baptism! The walls are going to be singing again!!!! Love Mom
Hi Jamie, I found you through lindseys blog. Zoie is so cute! I can't beleive how big she is. I love your pics! Brooke from Remedez!
Post a Comment