I got my new camera the other day I am having so much fun with it! I got a new lense and it is amazing! I love taking pictures of little Zoie! This week has been pretty eventful! My mom came into town from Monday until Wednesday to visit us. She hasen't seen Zoie in about a month so she came to see her! She is such a great mom and grandma and we loved having her here! We are excited for her to come back in a few weeks! On Monday I took Zoie to her 9 month doctors appointment. She is still tiny weighing in at 15lb 7oz. She is only in the second percentile! But the doctor said she was very healthy and she is just probably going to be a small girl! We are starting to pack things up here and the reality of moving is finally setting in. When we moved here 2.5 years ago I thought that today would never come!! I have never loved Utah, but I think it is starting to grow on me and I know that I will miss it. Although, I will not miss the freezing cold weather! We have a TON to do before we move and just thinking about it gives me an anxiety attack!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
I got my new camera the other day I am having so much fun with it! I got a new lense and it is amazing! I love taking pictures of little Zoie! This week has been pretty eventful! My mom came into town from Monday until Wednesday to visit us. She hasen't seen Zoie in about a month so she came to see her! She is such a great mom and grandma and we loved having her here! We are excited for her to come back in a few weeks! On Monday I took Zoie to her 9 month doctors appointment. She is still tiny weighing in at 15lb 7oz. She is only in the second percentile! But the doctor said she was very healthy and she is just probably going to be a small girl! We are starting to pack things up here and the reality of moving is finally setting in. When we moved here 2.5 years ago I thought that today would never come!! I have never loved Utah, but I think it is starting to grow on me and I know that I will miss it. Although, I will not miss the freezing cold weather! We have a TON to do before we move and just thinking about it gives me an anxiety attack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for a new camera!! looks like you got a great lens. good luck on the run!!!
She definitly is still so tiny. Katelyn's 9 mo appt is next week (she is kinds tiny too) I can't wait to see how she compares.
Post a Comment