Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fourth of July!

We had a great fourth of July! Josh worked all day and then we had a company BBQ in the evening. It is always fun getting together with everyone and eating good food! After the BBQ we went down by the Hudson River to watch the fireworks over the city! We could see a few different shows going on, but it was pretty hazy out so I didn't get any good pictures! Zoie looked so cute all dressed up in her red and blue!



3 comments:

galbraithfam said...

ok Jamie--cousin becky here. I didn't know you had a blog! Found it on Lisa's and just wanted to say hello and that your little girl is adorable! Just like her mama. Oh! I just had our second little girl about 2 weeks ago. We named her Shay. If you want check us out at galbraithfam.blogspot.com
You guys look great and I loved the hair cut pictures! Although the mullet was cute too!

Austin said...

Your hair looks so long in that picture of you and Zoie! Cute 4th of July outfit Zoie!

Natalie and Logan said...

How fun, It sounds like 4th of July was great. I was with my mom and sisters there too on the fourth and the fog and rain was not too good for fireworks but oh well. Zoie's outfit is adorable.