Monday, July 14, 2008
Newport Beach
Last week I flew over to California to meet up with my family for our annual Newport Beach trip. We stayed at the Marriot Newport Villas and we had so much fun! We went shopping, got manicures and pedicures, played at the pool, played at the beach, went to disneyland, and I found an adorable little apartment for Josh and I to live in for the next four years! Zoie was such a good girl and she had fun playing with her cousins. She loved playing at the beach. Within the first 10 minutes of getting there she had a blowout, so that is why she is roaming the beach in her diaper. At first, she wanted nothing to do with the sand so she just sat on the blanket. But she overcame her fear and decided that she loved the beach and the ocean. She loved the water! It was freezing but that didn't stop her. She seriously wanted to just sit in the water! When she was so cold she was shivering I wrapped her up in a towel and gave her an oreo. She loved it! Anyway, the trip was great and I am so glad that I could go!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi jamie, is that me in my orange bikini laying out on the beach? i thought SO!!
That is mom for SURE!! and I am so sad we missed the beach. That is always one of my favorite parts.
It looks like you guys had SOOOO much fun!! i love the beach! in fact, one day im gonna live there- wes doesnt know that yet, but thats ok :) !
Post a Comment