Yesterday Zoie and I were bored so I took her outside and let her play around while I took some pictures of her. The kid never stops so I am suprised that I actually got some good ones! I had fun playing around with photoshop and making them look cute!
those pictures are super cute. We miss you guys. I bet you're excited that the summer is almost over. If you ever come visit Provo again we'll have to get together.
I was just roaming around on blogger and lo and behold I found you guys! I don't know if you remember me, we met once or twice at Dr Trapnell's office and you went to high school with my hubby Dane. Anyway just wanted to say HI and tell you that you two have THE CUTEST BABY EVER!
12 comments:
Wow Jamie you are getting really good! I love the one where she is covering her mouth! So cute!
Jamie, you are fabulous with a camera!!! i love these pics of Zoie girl- She is so darling and is changing so much! i miss you :)
those pictures are super cute. We miss you guys. I bet you're excited that the summer is almost over. If you ever come visit Provo again we'll have to get together.
My favorite is the one where she is covering the mouth. What talent you have! She is getting so big. Time flies.
she is sooo cute! i love her little headband.
These look so good! You just might have to do my family pictures this year for me!!!
I am impressed, you are getting good Jam! And of course, Zoie looks adorable!
Jamie
I love them. How did you get that bow to stay on? what a pro.
She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Those are some great pictures, your quite the little photographer!
great photos! she is so darling!
CUTE! My favorite is the one with her hand over her mouth!
I was just roaming around on blogger and lo and behold I found you guys! I don't know if you remember me, we met once or twice at Dr Trapnell's office and you went to high school with my hubby Dane. Anyway just wanted to say HI and tell you that you two have THE CUTEST BABY EVER!
Post a Comment