Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sunday BBQ

On Sunday a member of our bishopric had us over to his house for a BBQ. He must BBQ often cuz he had quite the set up in his backyard! He had 4 grills and a big patio with a ton of chairs and table. He had a garage nearby with a huge freezer full of meat and drinks. When we first got there he grilled us up some burgers and hot dogs and cut up some watermelon. I didn't realize that the burgers were just the appetizers and I filled up before the good stuff was brought out! He made us 3 different kinds of chicken, rice, corn on the cob, salad, and chips! And to finish it off he had ice cream! It was such a nice day and we loved just sitting on the patio enjoying the beautiful weather!



4 comments:

Amber said...

fun day, when did you throw a football at my head

Kristen Lane said...

HEY! We probably were in Newport at the same time... too bad we didn't know that. Well, you look so good and Zoie is getting so big. She is so dang CUTE! How do you like being in New York??

missy said...

jamie, zoie look so cute! I am glad to hear you guys are having so much fun in NYC!!

ashley wright said...

I love these pics James!! I wish payz could play with Zoie... ! THanks for the memory comment... its true, we have so many fun ones!! youre the greatest! love you girl- when are you guys movin to cali? Take care!