Its been a while since I have blogged, so I thought I would give everyone an update on our lives since we have moved out here.... Josh started school about a month ago and he is loving it! So far, it hasent been to intense so we have really enjoyed spending more time together as a family. Zoie loves having her daddy around so much. When he walks in the door she drops whatever she is doing and runs to go see him! We have made a lot of friends out here and enjoy doing fun things with them. We love living in California and being so close to so many fun things!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Disneyland!
As of yesterday, we are now annual pass holders at Disneyland! Since we moved here we have been so excited to take advantage of the huge discount that southern California residents get and yesterday we finally found time to go have fun! We only went for about 4 hours and it was perfect! The weather was nice and the park was empty (empty compared to when I was there in July with my family) so we walked onto every ride we wanted to go on. Zoie loved it! She clapped through the Pirates of the Caribbean and she laughed so hard on the carousel and tea cups! We can't wait to go back, and we might make this a Friday night tradition!







Its been a while since I have blogged, so I thought I would give everyone an update on our lives since we have moved out here.... Josh started school about a month ago and he is loving it! So far, it hasent been to intense so we have really enjoyed spending more time together as a family. Zoie loves having her daddy around so much. When he walks in the door she drops whatever she is doing and runs to go see him! We have made a lot of friends out here and enjoy doing fun things with them. We love living in California and being so close to so many fun things!
Its been a while since I have blogged, so I thought I would give everyone an update on our lives since we have moved out here.... Josh started school about a month ago and he is loving it! So far, it hasent been to intense so we have really enjoyed spending more time together as a family. Zoie loves having her daddy around so much. When he walks in the door she drops whatever she is doing and runs to go see him! We have made a lot of friends out here and enjoy doing fun things with them. We love living in California and being so close to so many fun things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that is so fun that is so close and cheap that you could just go on friday nights. i love that idea!
Who gets to call Disneyland a "Friday night tradition"??? How fun! Hey, can you tell me how to braid my hair like that pic from the white coat ceremony. I've seen it on a million girls and when I try it's always ugly.
No fair! My kids are going to be so jealous of your fun life! Glad you are getting settled and loveing California! Love ya
What a fun Friday tradition. One weekend we might just have to tag along!!!
This looks like so much fun! I love how Zoie is starting to rock that ponytail! haha I miss you guys! Provo just isn't the same.....
YOU BUMS!!!! So jealous :)
love you girl! have so much fun and eat a churro for me the next time you go and do space mountain 7 times too...(ok, maybe 2 churros!)
You have the cutest stinkin family!! Congrats on Dental school, etc.. Way to go! Have fun in Cali!
Cute pics! Thanks for meeting us for dinner on Saturday, we had so much fun!
Disneyland not crowded- that is awesome. I'm glad to hear that school for Josh is not too intense yet and you get to spend time together that is so fun.
Post a Comment