We had a great Labor Day! A group from our ward all went down and played at the beach all day. Our white pasty skin got a little burned.....but it was so worth it! Zoie loves playing in the ocean! She got taken out by the waves a few times and she got right up and wanted to play some more! She is seriously such a tough kid. Im not sure she feels pain. We are so grateful for the awsome friends we have made out here! The next 4 years are going to be great!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi Jamie! Seriously so jealous that you live by the beach! Can i come live by you?!! I mean, i dont see wes anyway right?! I miss you girl- it was fun talking on the phone last week :) youre the best- i have to tell you that wes keeps sayin, "ash, i wish you could just find a "jamie" out here that you could hang out with all the time while im at school so youre not so lonely!" I just reply: "that's impossible"! there will never be another jamie!!! i love you girl! have a great day! tell josh and zoie hi for us!
Jamie i took that pic off bc wes saw it and made fun of me :( I dont know why i even care bc he's always made fun of me!! well im off to a busy day....Not. HOpe youre doing good :) :) peace out
6 comments:
That looks like fun! No fair that you get 4 years of vacation!
that would be so much fun to have a beach close by. Can't wait to see pictures of your place. Did you end up painting the walls?
Hi Jamie! Seriously so jealous that you live by the beach! Can i come live by you?!! I mean, i dont see wes anyway right?! I miss you girl- it was fun talking on the phone last week :) youre the best- i have to tell you that wes keeps sayin, "ash, i wish you could just find a "jamie" out here that you could hang out with all the time while im at school so youre not so lonely!" I just reply: "that's impossible"! there will never be another jamie!!! i love you girl! have a great day! tell josh and zoie hi for us!
Jamie i took that pic off bc wes saw it and made fun of me :( I dont know why i even care bc he's always made fun of me!! well im off to a busy day....Not. HOpe youre doing good :) :)
peace out
Post a Comment