p.s. Thanks for all the gifts from our families! Josh loves them all!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Josh's Birthday!!!
Saturday was Josh's birthday and we had so much fun!! (Well, I had fun so I hope he did too!) We woke up and went down to Huntington Beach to have breakfast at the Sugar Shack! We love this place! Josh met a friend while we were waiting to be seated and since he looked a little lonely we invited him to eat with us. We planned on buying him breakfast, but instead he bought our food! After breakfast we went down to the beach and rented beach cruisers and rode from Huntington pier to Newport pier. We then went home and showered then went and got some Mexican food for dinner. Later in the evening some friends came over and we had fun eating cake and ice cream and playing the wii! It was a fun day! Happy 25th birthday Josh!
p.s. Thanks for all the gifts from our families! Josh loves them all!



p.s. Thanks for all the gifts from our families! Josh loves them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I love your house! The kitchen hutches are so cute.
P.S. I'm so jealous you guys have a bike too.
Hey you guys you look so great. We miss you. Happy B Day Joshua! I love the lab coat! Zoie is so big I can't believe how cute she is.
I wish we lived by beach!!! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment