My sisters have been asking to see pictures of our apartment so here it is! It took forever to get all moved in a settled. Our place was pretty dirty when we got here so we spent a lot of time cleaning, painting, and making it feel like home!
Looks so good! I love the new pillows on the couch. I still need to post pics of our place...but then again, we're nowhere near as put together as you! I don't know what's taking us so long...
your place is too cute! Good for you for getting it all spruced up... I made a conscious decision to not care less about our apartment since we wouldn't be staying here very long... two years later and I regretfully say "ooops!"
Jamie, your home looks so CUTE! You are quite the little decorator! And Josh did a great job hanging all those pictures! love you guys! And Happy Birthday to Josh on Saturday!
Your house looks great! I wish I could come and actually see it in person! I miss you guys up here! Tell Zoie I say hi and make sure you keep showing her my picture!
12 comments:
Looks so good! I love the new pillows on the couch. I still need to post pics of our place...but then again, we're nowhere near as put together as you! I don't know what's taking us so long...
GIRL! im totally lOVIN YOUr place- its darling and it looks totally home'ish~! YOure great at makin things look so nice! :)
your place is too cute! Good for you for getting it all spruced up... I made a conscious decision to not care less about our apartment since we wouldn't be staying here very long... two years later and I regretfully say "ooops!"
Yay! Found you guys via Lauren. So, I hurt my foot running last night .. :(
Everything looks great Jamie! YOu are turning into quite the little homemaker!
Jamie, your home looks so CUTE! You are quite the little decorator! And Josh did a great job hanging all those pictures! love you guys! And Happy Birthday to Josh on Saturday!
That is so cute! I love the kitchen.
Yea!! I'm so glad you finally posted some pictures. It looks so cute. You have done a great job.
cute i love the pillows on the couch.
How unfair...you are not supposed to go from C&L to such an adorable apartment! We miss you!
Your house looks great! I wish I could come and actually see it in person! I miss you guys up here! Tell Zoie I say hi and make sure you keep showing her my picture!
Looks so cute! You always do a great job of decorating! Do you guys have 3 bedroom?
Post a Comment