Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun at the Park!

Today after Josh got home from school we went on a little walk to the park.  Zoie loves the park.  Her favorite things are playing in the sand, going down the slides, and swinging on the swing.  She saw the bigger kids hanging from the monkey bars so she wanted to try, and surprisingly she hung on pretty good!  She is such a strong little girl!





3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pics.

The Wonnacotts said...

I love how Zoie is making a different smile in every picture! She's so funny. My favorite is the one that is super close up and she is kind of flaring her nose. Well hope you guys are doing great! I would call to say hi, but you don't even return my texts so you lost that privilege. Well love ya!

Austin said...

I can't believe he is strong enough to hold herself! She looks so cute.