Monday, October 29, 2007

Not too much has happened this past week. Josh went in for a check up for his foot and the doctor said that it looks like everything is healing well. He took a picture of it when they took off his bandage and I couldn't believe how many stitches there are. He is probably going to have a nasty scar from that! I had to take Zoie to get her 4 month shots. I think I took them harder than she did. I feel so bad for her. She only cried for a minute and then she was fine. The only thing I like about her getting shots is that she will cuddle with me for the rest of the day. Zoie is extremely active and never sits still. So Josh and I love it when she finally slows down long enought to cuddle with us! On Saturday a few families in our ward had Halloween parties so we dressed Zoie up and went to them. She is the cutest little butterfly! We are excited to take her trick or treating this week!!!



5 comments:

Shannon said...

Zoie looks so cute! Love the costume. Josh's scar is nasty!

The Wonnacotts said...

Thats so gross, you should probably take it off

Anonymous said...

Josh's scar is nasty. Thanks for making it the first picture to look at. I love the little butterfly. She looks so cute!

Amber said...

Zoie looks so cute in her costume! Josh's foot looks gross. When does he head out to Cali?

Tim and Jennifer said...

Wow, that is a beautiful foot! Zoie is so cute! How fun to be able to dress her up