This past weekend my parents came up from AZ for General Conference. We stayed in the Marriot across the street from Temple Square and enjoyed watching conference and ordering up room service! Saturday was freezing cold so we spent most of the day at the hotel. Following priesthood session the girls met Josh and my dad for dinner up at The Garden restaurant on top of the Joseph Smith memorial building. Sunday was a beautiful day so we were able to go over to temple square and enjoy being there! I love conference weekend and I am always sad when it is over. I always look forward to my parents coming up and getting to spend some time with them! Zoie loved being with Grandma and Papa and we were glad that she isn't scared of them anymore!


6 comments:
Cute pictures. When I showed Brody he said look mom, Jamie and Ashipoo are going to nursery.
you guys look so good. I can't believe how big Zoie is getting. I'm already getting excited to see you at Thanksgiving!! Where did you get your cute skirt??
Zoie's really starting to fill out! She's such a cutie! Grant is just getting progressively chubbier and heavier! YIKES!
Looks like you guys had fun. I always looked forward to mom and dad coming for conference when I lived up there. Don't be jealous that brynlee gave herself a lovely haircut this morning. Her bangs are angled the opposite direction that they should be and are about 1/2 inches long.
By the way, please stop melting away! I think I am going to look into Lipo disolve J/K.
did you take her into conference with you? she must be a good girl!
Post a Comment