Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Playing in the Leaves!!!






It is Fall her in Utah! The leaves are starting to come off of the trees and the air is getting a little bit chilly! I really like this time of year. I just wish it never turned winter! Today I took Zoie outside to take some pictures of her in the leaves. I wish she could sit up, the pictures would be so much cuter! Even though she has to lay on the blanket, I still think they are pretty cute!

6 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Tim and I are drooling over the first picture...we can tell it was taken with your incredible camera! Great job!

Anonymous said...

oh the top one is super cute! i miss fall in provo now!

Shannon said...

Wish you were here so we could kiss on that cute thing! Your so lucky you get to enjoy fall! It looks so pretty. Hope Josh's bunyons are OK hehe!

mattnbeth said...

what a cute photo session with her. i love the first one. so cute.

blythe said...

She is getting cuter and cuter! I love the fall season!

Amber said...

Hey Josh, since I am posting here it will give you a link to our little site. Amber said it was brennonamber but it is really brennonamberadams.blogspot. Add us as friends and keep us posted.

Your little girl is very cute. I am definitely jealous. Don't worry though, you might see another little Adams popping up here in the near future. We will keep our fingers crossed.