Monday, October 22, 2007
Bunyons.....
Last week Josh had surgery to remove a bunyon. I didn't know that a bunyon was such a big deal but they had to cut his bone in three spots and put 2 screws in his foot. He has to wear a boot for about 2 weeks and he cant run or jump for a while. But don't worry, he did it now so he will be ready for snowboarding season! Every time Josh and I would go running he would complain about how bad his foot hurt but I kinda ignored him cuz I knew we didn't have the money to get it fixed. One day Josh was in the car listening to the radio and he heard a commercial for a research center that was looking for people with bunyons. They would remove the bunyon for free and he would be compensated for his time. So Josh jumped on the opportunity and about a month later, he had bunyon surgery! I took him to the clinic on Wednesday morning and he had to stay 48 hours so I picked him up Friday morning. He is in some pain but if he stays on his medication he is ok. While he was gone Zoie and I were pretty bored! I finally started her scrapbook and Zoie turned 4 months old! I took her to her well baby check up and she weighs 11lbs 11ozs. She is still so tiny! Her head is so small that it isn't even on the charts! I think she got my height! The doctor said she is very healthy and he couldnt believe how alert she was. She grabs and drools all over everything! I have to wear bibs on her cuz if I don't her clothes are drenched with drool about an hour after I dress her! She is a doll and I love being a mom!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
cute pictures. Poor josh
ouch! get well soon!
Send Josh our love!! Hope he gets better. Zoie is so cute. I just want to kiss her.
I heard that is one of the most painful surgeries you can get! Hope he feels better soon. (we wouldn't want him to miss a day on the slopes!) Cute pictures of Zoie.
Jamie
I love that picture of Zoie. I hope Josh gets feeling better. Will it be better in time for snowboarding? haha j/k I am glad that he got it done. Hope all is well. We need to do something fun sometime. Let me know when is good for you.
Christi
Upon further review and research of what a bunion actually is- we send ALL of our love! Hope he feels better soon!
Hey Jamie! Its Anne (Terry) Brown. I haven't seen you in forever but came across your blog! Zoie looks so much like you its crazy! You have such a fun family. If you want to look at our blog its p-brown-family.blogspot.com See ya!
i hope your husband feels better soon! thats sad.
Post a Comment