Monday, October 01, 2007

Fall is here!!






The weather is changing here in Utah and the leaves are starting to change color! It is so pretty! I enjoy the change in seasons since growing up in AZ i wasnt able to experience that! On Saturday we had a storm here and it actually snowed!! It didn't stick, but it still made me mad that it was snowing in September! I'm not sure that I am ready for winter yet! But ready or not, I think its coming:( Yesterday we took a Sunday drive up Provo Canyon to see the leaves changing. It was so nice to roll our windows down and enjoy the sunny 60 degree weather! Anyway, everything is going great for us up here! Last week was busy with Josh's birthday and with him going to Kentucky for an interview. He was only gone for about 2 days but I realized how much he helps me with Zoie. I could never be a single mom! Zoie really loves her daddy. I think she gets sick of being with me all day cuz when 5 o'clock rolls around she gets so excited to play with her daddy! We are so excited for this weekend cuz Grandma and Grandpa are coming up for Conference!!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

she looks so cute! and the leaves...oh they are beautiful!

karen said...

Zoie looks so cute!!! We are so excited to kiss on her this weekend. hopefully she remembers us! We'll just have to spend alot of time bonding. the fall leaves look beautiful, I have to bring some back for Tanner to take to school.

Anonymous said...

Zoie is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.She is so cute!! I wish we were coming up this weekened. The leaves look so pretty. This time of year is always so fun up there. Have a great day!!

Amber said...

I want it to feel more like fall here. And that dress is so cute on Zoie!

Shannon said...

She is too cute! I second you on being thankful for daddy! How in the heck would I ever survive without Guy? I tried to post those frames but blogger will not let me post pictures, so I will keep trying.

mattnbeth said...

shes so little! my zoie looks like shes going to smush her! and its so pretty there. dont you love fall?