Saturday, August 02, 2008

Tutu Cute!



My sister gave Zoie this little tutu and bow for Christmas and she loves putting it on! Today when she woke up from her nap she pointed to it unil I finally put it on her. I thought she looked pretty cute in it! Zoie is such a sweet little girl. She has become my best friend out here this summer. With Josh working so much, I love having Zoie to help keep me company. And when I am having a bad day all I have to do is look at her and I smile. Today we were sitting on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons and she started laughing so I laughed at her and then she just kept laughing. It was so cute! Her laugh and smiles are definetly contagious!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

cute story about cartoons...that's so precious. i think i need a little buddy!

beth said...

yay i love a girl who loves dresses!

Austin said...

Too cute, quite the girly girl huh?!