Thursday, August 14, 2008

Josh...


Im pretty sure that all I ever blog about is what I am doing and what Zoie is doing. Josh is a member of this family too so I thought I would dedicate a post to him! I am turning my blog into a book and ten years down the road I want to remember what was going on in Josh's life too! Anyway, Josh is a very busy boy right now! He works for Platinum Protection and is a manager for the office out here in New York. We decided to do this job back in October and ever since then it has literally been non stop! Immediatly he began recruiting an office and preparing for the summer. While he was doing that he was also trying to get into dental school, taking 18 credits at BYU so he could graduate in the Spring, and being a dad and husband. Since we have been in New York he has worked a ton! On a typical day (Monday thru Friday) he leaves for work around 11 or earlier and doesnt get home any earlier than 11pm and it is usually later. On Saturday he leaves around 8:30am and doesn't get home until around 11pm. I know it has been hard on him being away from Zoie so much, but he plays with her all day on Sunday and she loves it! I know that Josh is working so hard so that our family can live a little more comfortable during the next four years of dental school. I am very grateful for that, expecially cuz sometimes I have a hard time sticking to a budget! Josh is very goal oriented. I have never seen someone set a goal and work as hard as he does to achieve it. I am looking forward to this summer being over so that I can have my husband back. Well kinda back... he is starting dental school so I am sure he will be busy with that as well!

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's a great picture. Your photography skills have gotten amazing! Josh is a hard worker. Luckily we married boys that know how to work :). I agree, budgets are hard at times!

missy said...

Yes jamie I am finally making it to New York...I feel bad i'm not making it until now but I really wanted to see it all with Jason so we had to wait til he had work off!! ha ha unfortunatly that isn't until the end of the summer!! cute pictures and happy birthday