Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mmmm....yogurt!

Zoie is becoming a picky eater. I will make something for dinner that I think she will like and the minute she puts it in her mouth she spits it out. I really think she would be happy just drinking milk all day! Tonight for dinner I made lasagna cuz I thought she might like the noodles, haha ya right. She took one look at it and make the "yuck, that is so gross mom" face. Since we are leaving in a few days, our food supply is pretty low right now so I didn't have many options of food to feed her. She likes yogurt so I thought she might want that. I gave her a bite and she immediatly spit it out. She just wanted to play with it. I wasn't in the mood to fight her so I let her go to town and she had so much fun! I don't usually let her do this cuz I hate the clean up, but today I just didn't care. We went directly to the bath following this feeding!


4 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Jamie she is looking so much older! For awhile she was so little to me. That mess is a big one!

Shannon said...

Yes, sometimes it is just not worth the fight! Hope you are enjoying your last little bit in NY. Maybe we can all do a quick lunch or something when you are here on Fri.

Austin said...

So funny, what a mess! You got let kids be kids though! Can't wait to see you!

The Wonnacotts said...

haha these are so funny. I'm starting to go through withdrawls that you guys won't be living in Provo with me any longer, so its a good thing I get to see Zoie tomorrow!