Thursday, August 07, 2008
A Very Happy Birthday!!!
Yesterday was my birthday so I am now 24! It was a great day and thanks to everyone for making it special! It is kinda fun living away from home cuz I started recieving gifts in the mail a few days ago! I LOVE getting things in the mail so it made me so excited! Josh planned such a fun day for us and I loved spending some time with him. He arranged for a babysitter to watch Zoie all morning so we could go into the city and have some fun! We woke up at 6am and were out of the house by 6:45. We were going to go to the Today Show where Josh was going to make me hold up a sign that said "It's my Birthday", but when we left it was pouring rain so we decided to just go get breakfast. We went to Cafe Lalo, a cute cafe that was on the movie "You've Got Mail". We got yummy waffles with strawberries and whip cream! After breakfast we went to Purl Patchwork, an adorable fabric store in SOHO. Josh is getting me a sewing machine so we went to go look at the cute fabric they had. We then went down to Chelsea Pier where we went on a boat cruise around the island of Manhattan. It was such a fun day and I loved spending time with Josh. Sadly, he had to leave me to go to work in the afternoon, but I enjoyed watching So You Think You Can Dance and eating Hot Tamales in the evening! It was a great day!! Sorry about the overload of pictures!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like alot of fun. I am glad you were able to enjoy your birthday. Cute pics
oh yeah...august birthdays!! happy birthday!
i love purlsoho! i'm so jealous. have fun with your new sewing machine...what kind are you getting?
You look so gorgeous in your pictures! Love the vest, so styling! I'm sorry I would have made you a little birthday post on mine, except I was still in Cali. Looks like you had a fun day! I got you the best gift, and after reading this I feel a little guilty about not mailing it to you but you have a surprise waiting for you in AZ!
That sounds like such a great birthday. I'm glad that you got to spend time with Josh before he went to work. And didn't you love the "So You Think You Can Dance" Finale? I love that show.
Happy birthday Jamie! Your hair is adorable in those pics and I love all your pictures of Zoie. Hopefully her and Thatcher can meet up later in life :)!
It looks like a great brithday day!!!!! You deserve it all girl! Honestly you are SO pretty :) i seriosly miss you so much !!! I think its so awesome that you got to live in New York-what a blast! I seriously miss you Jamie!!! Good luck movin here soon- We actually moved all our crap, i mean , lovely posessions into an ABF trailer today and theyre gonnna drive it to nebraska... what a trip! Anyway- we'll have to keep each other posted! love ya
Happy Birthday!
You seriously look amazing in those pics.
Looks like it was a fun filled day, w/ wonderful gifts, & spent w/ the perfect guy!
Post a Comment