Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas with the Adcox's...

The day after Christmas we went up to Taylor to visit Josh's family.  We went sledding, saw a few movies, and hung out with the family.  While we were there Josh and I celebrated our anniversary!  We went to lunch, got pedicures ( Josh is going to kill me for telling people this.... I made him do it, but I know deep down he loved it and can't wait for the next one), went to dinner, and then went to a movie.  It was great spending the day together!

Josh and Zoie with grandpa Sherman

 Zoie with cousin Jennifer.  They became instant best friends.  Zoie loved her!
Zoie with grandma Adcox
Josh and Zoie tubing in the snow.  Zoie hated the snow and wouldn't let us put her down the entire time we were there.
 Zoie taking a bath in grandma's bathtub.  She loved all the bubbles!




No comments: