Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year's at the cabin!

This year for New Year's we went to my family cabin in Mormon Lake, AZ.  It was the first time Josh has ever been and the first time I have been in over 3 years!  We had so much fun and I am pretty sure this was the funnest trip to the cabin yet!  We rung in the new year playing guitar hero and watching the ball drop!  New Years day is Clay's birthday and the 2nd is my moms birthday, so we pretty much partied the entire time!  The kids had fun sledding in the snow and building an igloo!  We can't wait to go back again!

My mom's birthday


Me, Shannon, and Angie
Sydnee feeding Zoie some of her snow cone.
The guys and kids in the igloo
Zoie and daddy

Zoie loves candy and she was so excited when grandma made this yummy treat on New Year's eve!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Botox for my birthday! Seriously I look 40!

karen said...

WHOA!!!! how old does that make me?