Monday, January 05, 2009

Home Sweet Home....

This holiday season has been one of the craziest that I can remember!  In the month of December we were home for about 10 days total!  We had fun spending time together as a family and visiting our extended family!  Being on vacation was great, but I was so ready to get home and get back to reality.  Josh started school again today and Zoie and I are trying to get the house back in order and ready for another fun trimester of Dental School!  Josh is loving school and is doing really well.  2008 was a crazy year for us.  We lived in Utah, New Jersey, and California.  Some highlights include Josh graduating from BYU, me running a marathon, and Zoie turning 1!  It was a great year, but also probably the hardest year yet! We are looking forward to what 2009 will bring for our family!  Here are about a million new posts to recap our christmas break....

3 comments:

Jen said...

I don't even know where is start.
1st off, you are seriously beautiful!
I love all the snow pics and Zoie covered in bubbles, so cute!
The sister matching pj's is so fun too.
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

beth said...

all i can say is YaY! i loved them all! i love seeing you and your family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Our holidays were crazy as well. Sounds like you had fun! Zoie is getting cuter and cuter.