Friday, January 09, 2009

Private!!!!

Im going to make my blog private in a few days, so leave your email address in a comment or email me at jadcox@gmail.com if you want to be invited!!!

30 comments:

blythe said...

me please! blythebray at gmail dot com

karen said...

Hi Jamie, don't forget your mom! karenadair05@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Don't forget about me.
Scottandjenray@gmail.com

Unknown said...

ME TOO!!! jennikolaus@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Jen Nikolaus

Unknown said...

hey jamie! I will have you know that my MIL got that sweater for ivy...i usually try to avoid putting her in anything cartoon! haha!

Also, my email is amyleeclark at gmail dot com:)

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Hey Jamie,
love to still be able to keep up with your fam! Zoie is such a cutie :)
brown dot anne at gmail dot com

Amber said...

can't forget your FAVORITE sister. macurtis@cox.net

The Wonnacotts said...

Amber, in your dreams. We all know who her favorite sister is. But aadair22@gmail.com

Karissa said...

karissah233@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

would love to keep up with you guys - taryn and i need to take a roadtrip down to l.a. soon - i've been hankering for a trip to disneyland lately for some odd reason.

brookeberger(at)gmail(dot)com

mattnbeth said...

beth4est at gmail dot com

Anderson Adventures said...

Cute pics from Christmas. I love the one at the temple lights. I know what you mean about getting home. We had so much fun with family but it's sometimes nice to get back to reality. my email is christicurtis@hotmail.com

Jill Rogers said...

rogers.michaelandjill@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Do we all have to go there about favorite sisters???
angiewagner@cox.net

marshall and chelsea said...

I want to be invited!!! My email is chelsea.adair@gmail.com

Luke and Kristin Rudelich said...

kandlrudelich@gmail.com

Austin said...

ahoover4@gmail.com

Shannon said...

shannoncrandall6@yahoo.com

Emily Malinka said...

emilymalinka@gmail.com
I love checking up on your cute family!

Jenna said...

you better include me :)...jlswinton@gmail.com!

ashley wright said...

wrightashleyanne@gmail.com

Jamie! i feel so bad that we missed each other in az :( I totally was planning on doing your hair too :( I hope you guys had a great Christmas! wellp, hopefully i'll see you during summertime!! miss you !

Emily said...

us too!
kyleandemily [at] gmail [dot] com

Sidra said...

Hey! Please keep us in the loop! sidramorris@gmail.com

Kristen Lane said...

Hey!! How are ya? Looks like you had a busy and fun Christmas! Well you beter include me...kblane22@yahoo.com

tashina birch said...

tashina_birch06@yahoo.com

Rebecca Jackson said...

trjackson12@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i'd love to keep in touch...
tfrmn19@yahoo.com

Dani Kelly said...

I still want to read! dani.kelly@live.com

Mark and Jaelynne said...

mep342@gmail.com
Jaelynne and Mark still want to see your life!

Mark and Jaelynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.