Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas 2009!

I can't believe Christmas is already over! We were able to spend the holiday in Arizona with family. We started our trip off in Gilbert with my family where we went to Christmas parties, had an amazing Christmas dinner (on Sunday), played with cousins, went to a movie, had a baby shower for my sister, and got spoiled by grandma and grandpa! Zoie is in heaven when she goes to my parents house. They have a fun play room and a backyard that she can play in! She loves it!

Christmas Sunday! My parents have 8am church so we all look a little tired:)

At the annual Adair Christmas party!


Opening our gifts from grandma and papa! Zoie loves her new doll!


Zoie is really into dress up clothes. She loves looking like a princess. She was so excited to open this gift from her cousin Tanner!


After we opened gifts with my parents on Christmas Eve morning we drove about 3 hours up to Josh's parents house to spend Christmas.

Christmas morning.....

Santa brought Zoie a box full of dress up clothes and she loved it!

Zoie and dad!


Zoie and mom!

We were taking some family pictures so I made Zoie change out of her dress up clothes. She wasn't very happy so I compromised and let her keep the shoes on!

The Adcox family

Josh and his siblings

Family Christmas picture!



We had such a great Christmas! I love this time of year and I am sad that it is over!

No comments: