Friday, January 08, 2010

This is how Zoie WANTED to leave the house looking like this morning.....



And this is how Zoie ACTUALLY left the house this morning.....



I know its not much better, but at least I got that hair combed! We only went to the gym and walmart.... but we got some pretty funny looks! Those little shoes she is wearing are so loud when she walks! People could probably hear her from a mile away. I think it is so cute. I love how girly she is! And do you love that she insisted on standing on the couch when I said that I was going to take her picture?

7 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's hilarious!! She is so cute. Thanks again for taking the time to cut my hair!

Taryn said...

i love it. i love the faces she is making. too cute. she is a funny girl.

The Clarks said...

hahahaha!reminds me of someone else i know!

Shannon said...

Your welcome for that sweet outfit!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

Hilarious!!! Glad I got to see her in person!!!

Kristen Lane said...

That is so cute!!!! Little girls are so funny...Brooklynn is the same way! I can't believe how big Zoie is getting.

Lisa said...

She looks so Chic! Love it!